April 13, 2016

Victors Smoothie

This smoothie is full of caffeine because it's what you need to run a 5k in 28 degree weather when it's snowing.  I was feeling a little miserable as we made the early morning drive to Ann Arbor in the flurries. Feeling even more miserable as we made our way from the car to the start line in the cold wind. Finally about a mile into the run my body started to warm up and it finally became worth all the misery as I made my way through the tunnel to the 50 yard line. Somehow running is my least favorite, and favorite thing to do.  The accomplished feeling I get crossing the finish line while my amazing husband cheers me on from his spot on the finish line makes it all worth while.  


Makes 2 servings 
Approximately 125 calories per serving

No comments:

Post a Comment