April 25, 2013

Reviving Your Mascara

I usually post once a week but I was so excited about this that I have to share.You may already know about this little trick, and if so, why didn't you ever tell me?!?!?!

It's so annoying when my mascara begins to dry out because I know there is more in the tube but it's just become unusable.  I hate throwing it away because it seems like a waste of money to only use half the tube but again, it's become unusable.  I always try to use get use out of mine long after it's time to throw in the towel and my current tube is no exception; it still works, just not nearly as well. 

I've never been so glad that my husband wears contacts, because after adding just a few drops of his contact solution to my mascara; 

It works like new again!


No comments:

Post a Comment